Skip to content
During the month of January a lot of exciting things happened in the JMU sports world!
- Men’s Basketball: 6-17 overall record with wins against: Towson, Hofstra, and Elon.
- Women’s Basketball: 14-6 overall record with wins against: UNCW, Hofstra, Delaware, Northeastern, Elon, Drexel, and William & Mary.
- Football: FCS National Championship win over Youngstown State University! The schedule for next season has officially been released and can be viewed here.
- Men’s Golf: Won against liberty with a final score of 569-582.
- Women’s Tennis: 2-0 overall record with wins against: Radford and Penn State.
- Track & Field: Competed in the Darius Dixon Memorial Invitational where Kennedy King set a personal record as well as won the long jump (5.92 m).
To find out which sports are about to begin their seasons, go to the JMU Sports page.