Hey dukes! Happy Saint Patrick’s Day! To celebrate, I’ve made a list of some ways you can celebrate the green way today (and this weekend).
- Start your day with a green smoothie from Freshens in UREC.
- Snack on a green-frosted donut from Dunkin’ Donuts.
- Park in the parking deck when the numbers are green.
- Get caffeinated with a classic green and white Starbucks cup.
- Go green and be sure to separate your trash– recycle on campus!
- Be green and ride a bike or take the bus instead of driving.
- Have an all-you-can-eat feast at Mrs. Greens.
- Get a glittery green manicure at Holly’s nails.
- If weather permits, hang out on our green and lush quad grass
- Make sure to honk at a green taxi (or take one)!
- Visit UPark and kick it on the green field.
- Or maybe, visit a park around Harrisonburg and admire it’s green glory.
- If it’s chilly, the Hulu logo is green (or just watch Netflix… it’s okay).
- Get that Friday Feeling playlist going on Spotify (the best green circle there ever was).
I hope this list gave you a chuckle (or maybe you’re shaking your head… that’s fine). No matter what you do this weekend, we hope that you have a safe and happy Saint Patrick’s Day weekend!